How to install the printer for mac
If you have a printer that you want to use with your Mac, you'll need to install it before you can use it. Here's how:
1. Make sure that your printer is turned on and connected to your Mac.
2. If you're using a USB cable, connect it to your Mac now.
3. Open System Preferences, then click Printers & Scanners.
4. Click the + button at the bottom of the list of printers.
5. Select your printer in the list that appears, then click Add.
If you see a message that says "Driver not installed," click the Install button to install the appropriate driver.
Your printer should now be installed and ready to use!